UV Builder Gel 30 ml
UV builder gel is a gel that has the properties of a base and building product.
In its composition, it contains adhesive substances that increase adhesion to the natural nail plate
nails, building and glossing substances. To achieve the optimum adhesion effect, at
For thin, problematic plates, it is worth using a polish from the Power Base Clear base.
The gel is durable, scratch-resistant.
Gives a natural pink color.
Extremely adhesive and long-lasting.
Very easy to model.
Used on natural nails or tips.
We recommend using in combination with our Primer and Tempered Dry Top Coat or Top Super
Store in a cool, dark place. Do not expose to light or excessive
warm. Use only as directed.
How to use the blush building UV gel:
1. Push back the cuticles with a wooden stick, metal knurl or milling machine.
2. Give the nails the right shape with a 100/180 file, and matt their surface with a block
3. Wash the plate with a cotton swab soaked in Cleaner.
4. Apply Primer and wait for it to evaporate.
5. Apply blush building UV gel on a natural nail plate, template or tips.
7. Cure in the lamp for the required time.
8. After curing, proceed to further stages of styling or decorating.
LED lamp 30 - 60 sec.
UV lamp 120 sec.