Shining Glass Violet
- This light, purple glass-sheet especially accentuates the shine of violet, pink and red.
Thanks to the fine Shining Glass powder, you’ll be able to accentuate your manicure gently and subtly. Perfect for stylists, who prize classic solutions with a bit of madness.
How to apply
- Prepare your nails the same way as for traditional manicure. In order to improve the adhesion, we recommend using Primer.
- Apply two layers of the chosen UV nail polish. In case you chose an UV nail polish from the Easy 3in1 series, rub the powder into the color right after curing your nails in a lamp. In order to apply the powder onto a UV nail polish from the Basic series, right after removing your hand from the lamp, you’ll have to cover your nails with Tempered Dry Top Coat hartowany, cure again and then apply the powder.
- After you achieve your demanded end-effect, remove the remaining powder with a brush.
- In order to ensure your nails durable protection, apply Tempered Dry Top Coat and cure in an UV (120 sec) or LED (60 sec) lamp.
Write your opinion
Ask a question