Nail Tips application
1. Precisely file and matten your nails’ surface.
2. Choose the appropriate nail tip size.
3. Apply a small amount of tip glue on the end (the pocket) of the nail tip. Attach the nail tip to the egde of your nail and move it upwards until it fits. After you place the nail tip properly, press it and wait until the glue dries up.
4. Now, you can easily shape your nails with a file.
5. In order to strenghten your nails’ surface, you can additionally apply any builder gel or base.
6. Your nails are ready for creating your desired manicure.
The nail tips and tip glue should be held out of reach of children.
Excessive filing can weaken and damage your nails.