Tempered Dry Top Coat is the perfect shine top for fans of long-lasting, high gloss on the nails. The product is characterized by the resistance of tempered glass, which makes it perfectly protect the manicure against scratches, splashes and damage.
It is resistant to abrasion, maintaining shine for up to 4 weeks. Toughened Dry Top does not have a dispersion layer after curing, so it does not require cleaning with a cleaner.
Discover the power of tempered glass on your nails.
Perfect shine for up to 4 weeks!
Tempered Top should be stored in a cool and dark place.
Consistency pleasant to apply
Product without washing
Curing time 60-90 seconds in an LED lamp or 120 seconds in a UV lamp.
How to apply Tempered Dry Top Coat
1. Remove the cuticles with a wooden stick, a metal knurl or a milling machine.
2. Use a 100/180 nail file to give your nails the shape you want, and polish their surface with a polishing block.
3. Rinse the plate with a cotton pad soaked in Cleaner.
4. Apply Primer and wait for it to evaporate. This is an optional step!
5. Apply 1 coat of medium thickness Base Special as a base for hybrid varnish.
6. Apply two layers of any hybrid varnish on the hardened product, hardening each of them separately.
7. Apply Tempered Dry Top Coat on the hardened color and harden in a lamp.
The product dissolves easily and without any problems in the stripper and acetone.